The Stamps I Use

Thursday, September 1, 2016

September promotions from CTMH

Hi folks,

It's September 1st! Yippee! You know what that means - time for new monthly promotions AND ... the new Holiday Expressions Idea Book!




Be sure to head on over to my shopping site to flip the pages of the online catalogue! I'll be sharing some projects over the next little while featuring products you can order from this gem.

Of course, with the new Holiday Expressions Idea Book comes a new round of stamp of the month deals. For September,  it is the lovely autumn themed "Blessed Beyond Measure" (S1609)


Set of 19
Recommended My Acrylix® blocks:
1" × 1" (Y1000), 1" × 3½" (Y1002), 2" × 2" (Y1003), 2" × 3½" (Y1009)
Stamp images outlined in red coordinate with the Cricut® Artbooking collection (Z3196).

As always, you can purchase this D-size stamp for the full retail price of $23. Or, with your qualifying $50 purchase, you can pick it up for just $6.

And check out this artwork from CTMH Home Office featuring the SOTM.


Wouldn't this be a lovely addition to your Thanksgiving feast decor?


And did you know that September is National Stamping Month? That's right, it is! And Close To My Heart has a special limited edition mini card making kit available only during September to celebrate.




Here's a closeup of the #CreateKindness Kit



Kit contents:

24 – 3" × 3" pre-printed card bases with envelopes
24 – Pre-cut 1 ¾" white circles
8 – Exclusive M-size stamp sets
1 – Archival Black Exclusive Inks™ mini stamp pad
1 – 2" × 2" My Acrylix® block
1 – My Acrylix® mini stamp organizer

Of course, I already have my kit but I haven't even opened it yet - it's a busy time of year for me with the garden harvest. But I have some plans for using these little card bases that aren't necessarily going to be your standard make with the kit. I'll be sure to share when I finally crack open the organizer!

Oh - and bonus! You can order the "bits" of the kit individually. So, if you want more card bases & envelopes - you can get them without ordering the full kit! Love those mini-stamps? Or just a few of them? You can order each of them individually right here! But they are only available during September!


No comments: