The Stamps I Use

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Jeepers Creepers cards from the Pajama Crop

Hi folks,

Last night was the annual pajama crop at Algonquin College. This year, the organizer challenged the attendees to make and donate a card to a card drive for Ronald McDonald House.

I wound up donating seven cards! Here are five that I made using the Jeepers Creepers papers. Some of them are lifted/inspired by the bonus card projects from the Jeepers Creepers WYW.

I'm hoping that the kids who receive them smile.








card details:

Challenges for these cards:

2 comments:

TaeEun said...

What a fabulous set of fun cards! The Monsters are so cute and the matching pattern paper, too. They will surely make the recipients smile! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

Helen said...

Great selection of fun cards - I'm sure they'll be much appreciated.

Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

Helen x