Welcome to our October Team Brae-er Blog Hop focusing on the "Swan Lake" collection in the current Holiday Expressions Idea Book. You will see creations from our team that may include stamp sets, patterned paper, inks, embellishments and more from the Close To My Heart Holiday Expressions and Annual Inspirations Idea books. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, kindly contact your local consultant to place an order. HINT: to find your local consultant go to the CTMH Home office website, click on "What We Do", and then click on "Find a Consultant". Easy Peasy!
We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we really love feedback from our blog viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow our team's blogs, then please start at the beginning and join Michelle Hughes at "The Right Hughes". If you came from Brandi Robinson of "crzy4scrapbooking" then you are in the right place!
My creation for today's hop is this Thanksgiving card for my dearly beloved:
- finished size: 6 x 6 inches, CTMH Poppy CS base from the Swan Lake Coordinating CS pack, CTMH Whisper CS
- patterned paper: CTMH Swan Lake
- sentiment: CTMH Thankful For You Thin Cuts Bundle. Did you notice that the sentiment panel is actually one of the PML cards from the Swan Lake Paper Pack? I just cut it down a little and then stamped my sentiment beneath the heart. As a card-maker, I find the PML cards come in handy for making cards.
- embellishments: CTMH Grey Enamel Gems
- layout: Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #181 (I took a little leeway with the card dimensions and the placement of my enamel gems
If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle Hughes at "The Right Hughes" as she has the complete blog list.
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way.