The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

CTMH Happy Holidays Card Kit and more

Hi folks,

Back in October when I attended the Algonquin College Pajama Crop, I pulled out the Happy Holiday card kit from CTMH and got to work making this year's Christmas cards.

Below is a photo of the kit contents - paper from the City Sidewalks collection, an exclusive stamp set, shimmer trim and card bases and envelopes.

 And these are the cards suggested to be made by the workshop instructions.


I DID make the suggested cards - but of course wanted to make them all just a little different. And then I pulled out some additional City Sidewalks paper to make a few more cards based on this design.  Are you ready? Here they are - all 34 of them!


















For these cards I pulled out the City Sidewalks Complements and added a little bling. I also grabbed the stamps from the Cozy Christmas bundle.








And for these I added more of the City Sidewalks papers and some different stamps.













And this one - tossed together from some scraps lying around on the crafting table.



Now THAT'S how you build your Christmas card stash!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: