The Stamps I Use

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Let the Christmas cards continue

Hi folks,

Well, I'm definitely in catch up mode sharing all of these Christmas cards I've been making since the pajama crop back in October so forgive me if I bombard you over the next few days with more and more Christmas cards from my marathon card making sessions.

This card is one of the 16 I made for the Christmas card swap at the crop. 12 of them were swapped, and I kept four for myself.




It's been a while since I made it so I'm not 100% sure of the usual details but here's my go at remembering

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned paper: CTMH Snowhaven 
  • stamps: CTMH 
  • embellishments: adhesive gems
As always thanks for stopping by!

No comments: