The Stamps I Use

Thursday, November 10, 2016

November Team Brae-er Blog Hop

Hi folks!

Welcome to our November Team Brae-er Blog Hop focusing on the "City Sidewalks" collection in the current Holiday Expressions Idea Book. You will see creations from our team that may include stamp sets, patterned paper, inks, embellishments and more from the Close To My Heart Holiday Expressions and Annual Inspirations Idea books. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, kindly contact your local consultant to place an order. HINT: to find your local consultant go to the CTMH Home office website, click on "What We Do", and then click on "Find a Consultant". Easy Peasy!

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we really love feedback from our blog viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow our team's blogs, then please start at the beginning and join Michelle Hughes at "The Right Hughes".

I have a few creations to share with you today. I've been on a bit of a card-making binge recently thanks to a couple of crops I attended where I devoted my crafty time to making Christmas cards. And even after the crops were finished I kept making cards the rest of the weekend. I'm now up to 100 Christmas cards made for my stash this year.

The cards I'm sharing with you today are the most recent five - that brought me up to that magic number of 100!

For this card I used the Snowflakes embossing folder to give my card base some pop. Then I mounted one of the stickers from the City Sidewalks Complements onto a couple of coordinating card stock mats and popped it up with some foam tape. Added one of the sentiment stickers and there you go! An easy peasy card!




For these next three cards I used the Snowman pieces from the Cozy Christmas Thin Cuts Bundle to build my own snowmen. Of course, the sentiment is from the same set. I added a bit of sparkle with some silver shimmer trim on two of the cards and with a snowflake from the complements pack. Three more quick cards for the stash!


And then just because I liked this design so much (it's the Viva La Verve November Week 1 Sketch), I made a horizontal version as well.



I used the scallop border punch to add a little detail to the card stock mat on this one and rounded the corners of my centre panel to tie it all together. The layout is from Mojo Monday 468.


And for this last card I went a little bigger - this is a 5 x 7 card made using one of the 4 x 6 PML cards from the City Sidewalks paper pack. I mounted it on a piece of coordinating card stock, stamped the sentiment and die cut the trees from the Cozy Christmas Thin Cuts bundle. Another quick and easy card!


I still have a few PML cards to use up so you can expect to see those show up as Christmas cards as well!

Up next, is Brandi Robinson at crzy4scrapbooking!

If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle Hughes at "The Right Hughes" as she has the complete blog list.

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

such cute fun cards! Love them all!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are all such darling holiday designs. Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!