The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

'Tis The Season Cut Above Card Kit

Hi folks,

Have you started making your Christmas cards yet for this year? Need a quick way to get a few ready for mailing? Then be sure to check out the Cut Above 'Tis The Season card kit from CTMH.






The kit comes with everything you see above - ready to make 10 Christmas cards. All you need to supply is your favourite adhesive and stamps and these cards come together in no time at all.

The suggested mini stamps to use with this kit are Mini Christmas , Happiest Holidays, Mini Joy (all of which are available in English, French, and Spanish) and Merry & Bright. Of course, you can feel free to use any stamps you already have in your collection to finish off these cards.

Here's the cards I made with my kit at the crop I attended this past weekend. I switched up the orientation and sentiment on each of the cards so they would all be different but that's just my own preference. No harm in making all of them the same!













I'm thinking of replicating this idea on some more cards - not just for Christmas. A coloured card base, white pigment ink stamping and then a fun plaid in the centre with a flashy sentiment panel. It would be so easy peasy to whip up some thank you cards or birthday cards for the stash!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: