The Stamps I Use

Friday, November 11, 2016

'Tis The Season Cut Above Tag Kit

Hi folks,

Do you find yourself searching for a  last minute for a tag to put on your gifts?

Well, CTMH has the perfect solution for you with the 'Tis The Season Cut Above Tag kit.




The kit comes with everything you see above - ready to add some glam to your seasonal gift giving.

The kit makes ten elegant tags (as shown in the upper right corner of the photo).

The suggested mini stamps to use with this kit are Mini Christmas , Happiest Holidays, Mini Joy (all of which are available in English, French, and Spanish) and Merry & Bright. Of course, you can feel free to use any stamps you already have in your collection to finish off these tags. Personally, I think these tags can be used all year round, not just for Christmas.

Since I'm a card maker, I decided to use my tag kit to make some Christmas cards to add to my stash. I thought that these tags would pair really well with the papers in the Oh Deer! collection and came up with these ten cards.












Easy peasy!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: