The Stamps I Use

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Look! I can scrapbook!

Once in a while - a very long while - I actually get the urge to do some scrapbook layouts. Today, I got crafty with a friend of mine and we started working on the layouts from the Happy, Happy Holidays promotion from CTMH.

I definitely need instructions for scrapbooking and love the fact that CTMH packages up everything nice and neat with everything you need to do the layouts. I did ALL of these today AND helped my friend organize all of her bits and pieces for each of the layouts as well!

I'll be adding photos to these later. I haven't decided yet if I'm keeping these for me to scrapbook this year's Christmas photos or if I'll gift them to someone who might like to have them (and the pretty red scrapbook they will be put into)






As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: