The Stamps I Use

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Merry Chrismtas - Sparkly TGF Secret Santa

Hi folks!

Well - I'm happy to say that I *think* I finished up the Christmas shopping for this year - with the exception of the turkey and fixings. And I am still going to be sharing Christmas cards for a while.

This one is for one of our nieces.



Card details:

  • finished size: 6 x 6 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned paper & sparkly red embellishment: CTMH City Sidewalks paper and complements
  • stamped image: from The Greeting Farm "Secret Santa" kit.
  • sentiment: a mini stamp from CTMH
challenges for this card: 

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

So cute and festive!! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at TGF!

Gayatri said...

Sweet card. Love it. Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for playing along SSS Gift it challenge. Gayatri xx