The Stamps I Use

Saturday, December 10, 2016

oh deer! CTMH December Featured Paper Collection

Hi folks,


Well, December has arrived and this month CTMH is featuring the oh deer! collection.  I love the soft colours in this collection. And the woodland prints! So very pretty.




The Workshop Your Way kit contains the entire collection of coordinating papers, card stock, complements, assortment and twine. Following the project guide, you can easily make three double page layouts AND 8 greeting cards. Wow!


Of course, I'm partial to the Thinking of You card-making kit.




There is, or course, a coordinating Woodland Wishes Thin Cuts bundle






We have lots of hunters in our respective families so I expect that I'll get a lot of use out of the deer die cut in this set.


Be sure to stop by in a little bit as we take you on this month's Team Brae-er's blog hop featuring this collection!


No comments: