The Stamps I Use

Monday, January 2, 2017

CTMH January Promotions

Hi folks,

Just popping in to share this month's feature promotions from Close To My Heart.

The January Stamp of the Month is "Adore You". As always, with a qualifying purchase, you can pick this D size stamp set up for just $6.


Here's some artwork from CTMH Home office featuring this lovely stamp set (and new paper collections!!!)







And, since January is National Papercrafting Month, while supplies last, the Welcome Home wreath kit will also be available.




You can purchase it outright for $24.25 or you get it free in one of three ways! Place a $60 order, host a party that reaches the second level of hostess rewards or sign up to be a consultant!!!

I already have my kit and look forward to putting it together. Actually, I already have two so I will likely gift one to someone!

No comments: