The Stamps I Use

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Nature's Wish Birthdays

Hi folks,

I'm back again to share a couple of cards for some January birthdays. 

This year I am going to try to commit to my usual "if I'm making one card, I may as well make multiples". I find it's a good way to keep to card stash supplied for those times when you might run out of time to make a card for an occasion.

I made the first of these two cards for my Dad for his birthday (today!!!)



And this second was sent to a friend. So I guess I didn't really add to my stash on this one after all. But that's okay - I needed the card!!



card details:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Great cards! When I'm not designing something just for the heck of it, I try and make at least 2 of each, too. :) Good luck with Mojo.

Lori said...

Great masculine design! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!