The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Team Brae-er's January Blog Hop - Sugar Rush

Hi folks

Welcome to our January Team Brae-er Blog Hop focusing on the all new Sugar Rush collection from Close To My Heart.


Here's a quick peek at the Paper Pack for this collection. I'm particularly in love with the doughnut and sprinkles papers.


You will see creations from our team that may include stamp sets, patterned paper, inks, embellishments and more from the Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions and Annual Inspirations Idea books. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, kindly contact your local consultant to place an order. HINT: to find your local consultant go to the CTMH Home office website, click on "What We Do", and then click on "Find a Consultant". Easy Peasy!


We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we really love feedback from our blog viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!


If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow our team's blogs, then please start at the beginning and join Brae over at her page!

Today I'm sharing a few cards I have already made with this brand new collection.

This first card is very much inspired by one of the cards you see on page 19 of the new Seasonal Expressions.


This is a 6 x 6 card and I used the Sugar Rush Paper Pack and the coordinating cardmaking Thin Cuts bundle and stamp set. The card came together so quickly!

My next card also uses the Sugar Rush Paper Pack AND the all new Happy Birthday Thin Cuts.



Again, another easy peasy card. I get the feeling that the Happy Birthday Thin Cuts are going to get a lot of use!

And now off you go to the next stop on the hop at Emily's Scrap Room.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love the pink and red and grey together! Your arrows and fun greeting on the second card are just awesome:)

Brae Montgomery said...

Super cute cards!

Jennifer Kelly said...

I think I need a few more packages of sugar rush. Great cards