The Stamps I Use

Saturday, February 11, 2017

2017 Christmas Cards - The first of Many

Hi Folks!!!

I know, I know. Christmas? Already? Yes! Actually, I'm overdue. Every year I sign up for the Christmas Card Challenge on Splitcoaststampers in an effort to get my Christmas cards done sooner rather than later. I invariably fall of the wagon early in the year. Well this year, I fell off REALLY early. I didn't get any cards made in January. The "cards" were against me so to speak. Ba ha ha ha!

Anyways, I found this little 3 x 3 inch scrap of CTMH Snowhaven patterned paper on my craft table today. Made a couple of creative cuts with it, grabbed this already coloured image from my stash of leftover images (I think from my 2015 Christmas cards) et voila! One card down, dozens more to go.




card details:

  • finished size: 5 x 5 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned paper: CTMH Snowhaven (retired)
  • stamped image: Penny Black "A Cool Christmas", coloured with Copic Markers (YR16, YR15, B12, Y18, E35, E37, N5, R27, R29, YG61, YG63, YG67)
  • embellishments: CTMH Red Enamel Gems

As always, thanks for stopping by!


No comments: