The Stamps I Use

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Hello Baby!

Hi folks,

Just thought I would share with you, over the next few days, the cards that I am considering as cards to offer in a card-making workshop for a few friends of mine.

Up first are the two cards from the CTMH Hello Baby Card Making Workshop your Way featuring the Hello Lovely collection.

This first card is a Congrats on your baby card but I think it can easily be reworked into a Get Well card with a sentiment switch out or even a birthday card or sympathy card with a switch out of the images on the main panel.


This second card would make for a good all-occasion card, just to say hi. I can see switching out the large sentiment for a big happy birthday as well.



I love the soft colour palette with these papers.

card details:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: