The Stamps I Use

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Live Beautifully - Double Hearts for Mother's Day

Hi folks,


Just thought I would share a few more cards I have made with the "Live Beautifully" collection from CTMH.

These cards went in the mail to mine and dearly beloved's Moms for Mother's Day. You can see the card I made for dearly beloved's step-mom here (she likes tea). They are inspired by cards in a Live Beautifully workshop designed by Jacquie Paech - another CTMH consultant.

This first card follows the original design fairly closely, I just changed up the sentiment for a mother's Day one.


The second card is my favourite 6 x 6 size with a black base instead of white. I think the black really makes the papers pop. I also added the gold dots card from the pack and switched out the zip strip for the bolder black and white. I also added another layer to the hearts.



card details:
As always, thanks for stopping by!





No comments: