The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

What HAVE I been up to?

Hi folks,

Wow... I took a peek here at my blog and realized I haven't posted in quite some time.

Paper-crafting is but one of my many hobbies and I've been devoting more of my time to one of my other hobbies recently - quilting!

Would you like to see some of my recent finishes? How about THIS week's finishes? Three baby quilts!

These two use the same fabric charm packs - Lullaby by Moda with some white Kona thrown in. I just quilted them each a little differently so they would be different. Not sure to whom these two will be gifted, but I have them at the ready.




Then there is this little ocean themed one -  for our youngest niece born at the end of June (yes, I'm late but my sister doesn't mind).



I have two more quilts already sandwiched and waiting to be quilted. I'll share those when they are finally completed. Oh, and three OTHER tops finished and waiting to be sandwiched. And....and... I've lost track of how many are "in progress" and "in waiting".

And a few others that have been completed and not yet gifted. I'll have to find the photos of those and share them as well. There's one of which I am particularly proud - it's huge and was quilted on my domestic sewing machine.

Anyways, that's what I've been up to in case you are a regular visitor and have been wondering about my absence.

No comments: