Alota Rubber Stamps (last updated August 26 2010)
had a set I just had to have (given the over-abundance of geeks I know).
- Galactic Friends (Star Wars inspired images)
- Framed Galactic Friends
- Ballerina #1
- Ballerina #2
- Molly Moo Cows (I won these as a blog candy! Isn't that neat)
I don't have a lot of Cornish Heritage Farms stamps. The ones I do have were purchased at Heather's Stamping Haven here in Ottawa.
- Weeping Willow (CDD-1658GUM)
- Christmas Expressions (ML-7008FUM)
- a couple of Thomas Kinkade wood-mounted ones which I have to find before I can name them. I know....that's pretty sad.
I have also bought all of my stamps from The Stamp Barn at Heather's Stamping Haven.
- Celtic knots (small set CHSH 176 CU sm)
- Celtic knots (large set CHSH 176 CU lg)
- Enchanted Hollow - Dewey (CHSH 112 M)
- Enchanted Hollow - Hideaway House (CHSH 111 M)
- Mushrooms (CHSH 117 D)
- Seashells (CHSH 131 D)
- Two girls walking with arms on shoulders (CHSH 312 K)
- A girl dressed/decorated like a Christmas Tree (CSD082 H)
- Sunshine Designs - Cat with bird and balloons (CSD081 E)
- Sunshine Designs - Polar Bears (CRS057 CU lg)
- Sunshine Designs - Penguins (CRS034 CU lg)
- Sunshine Designs - Reindeer (have to find them before I can give the item number)
- Sunshine Designs - BlueBells (CSD012 M)
- Sunshine Designs - Some sort of flower, not sure what, maybe gladiolas? (CHSH 363 M)
Michael Strong Stamps, again sourced from Heather's Stamping Haven
- Cloisonne Christmas Tree