The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SASMR1 - Mother's Day

Over at Stamps and Smiles they are previewing their new release all week and are hosting sketch challenges each day as well.

For the SASMR1 sketch, I made these two VERY similar cards for two of the Mom's I know.
The first is for my sister.


This second one is for my dearly beloved's step-mother.

Both cards use the same papers from CTMH (from the Key to My Heart promo). The circles were cut with my nestabilities using my cuttlebug. One card has a slightly larger set of circles as I used two different Verve sentiment stamps and one was bigger than the other, requiring a bigger set of circles. The flowers I picked up at Zellers - $1 for 4 of them. Not too bad since they are two layer flowers, with a brad and a sticky dimensional on the back.

The cards also fit challenge 30 Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge and Challenge 29 at the Cuttlebug Spot and the day 65 challenge over at 365 Cards.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Nice work on your Mother's Day cards!!

Southernbelle said...

So cute!

Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Aymee

Jane Carroll said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Jennifer Meyer said...

Both samples are beautiful!! Thank you so much for playing along with us during our release! We hope to see you tomorrow during the blog hop! 9 pm central.

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)

LOUISE said...

Lovely cards Sheena, love the simplicity of them, but yet still very elegant. Louise x

DonnaMundinger said...

Really pretty Sheena! Love your papers. Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD