Just thought I would pop in and share another recent card for one of our nieces.
Again, I made my standby card + gift tin combo. Since this niece is into gymnastics, I thought I would use this cute image from my days as one of the DT for Paperworks Co.
Here's a close-up of the card.
The outside of the tin.
And the inside.
I hope she enjoyed it!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned paper: Doodlebug Flowerbox
- stamped image: Paperworks Co Zach & Zoe Sport Series II - Zoe the Gymnast. Coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E11, E93, E31, E21, E23, E25, E27, R12, RV55, BG15, BG10, Y15). Copic multiliner to add the stripe detail to her leotard. Paper piecing on the gym equipment.
- stamped sentiment: CTMH Blossom Card Making Workshop stamp set stamped in CTMH Sorbet.
challenges for this card:
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday
- Sister Act Card Challenge #117: Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too #91: Anything Goes
As always, thanks for stopping by!