Well, I was a bit tardy getting started at my Easter cards - so all of them that have to go to Newfoundland will be arriving a little bit late. But I am sure no one will really mind.
Anyways, I made this card for one of my nieces.
I HAD wanted to have little Miss Anya holding onto the eggs but they were just a little too large. So I decided to just pop them over to the side.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base and mats
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Simply Anya" coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, R20, BG10, BG11)
- sentiment: Verve "Egg-Stra Special"
- layout: The Paper Players #138
challenges for this card:
- Anyone for Anya: Anything Goes
- Yumi & Fumi #12: Springtime (since TGF is on the Y&F friends list, it's okay to enter a TGF card for a Y&F challenge, yay!)
- Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe 116: Egg-cellent Easter
- Craft your Passion #155: Make it Cute
- Love to Create #58: Pastel Colours
- Oldie but a Goodie: Easter (both sets of stamps I used on this card are both well over 6 months!)
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Pastel Pretties
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge PWC251: Cards for the kiddos
- Crafty Creations #215: Easter
- Sisterhood of Crafters: Easter/Spring
Thanks for stopping by!