well, I am closing out 2013 with the last of the Christmas cards I made this year. I have a terrible confession though - I didn't mail out ANY of my Christmas cards this year. Some DID get hand delivered to local friends and family. But any that had to be posted didn't make it - not even to MY family. I feel terribly guilty about that but I just wasn't feeling the Christmas spirit this year and left it too late. But I may wind up making a big batch of New Year's cards tomorrow to send out.
Anyways, this little cutie DID find her way to the daughter of friends of ours on boxing day when dearly beloved paid them a visit . I wasn't up to visiting as I had work the next day - and still wasn't feeling all that much like celebrating truth be told.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned paper: Echo Park "Very Merry Christmas"
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Xmas Sweeties", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, R000, R37, R39, R56, R59, Y28, E21, E23, E25)
- sentiment: Verve "Ornamental Christmas"
- layout: Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 467
- adhesive gems from my stash
additional challenges for this card: