Back to share another card that I made when I made this card for Rosie, one of my fellow team mates over at Yumi & Fumi Handmade. I figured that since I had everything out, it would be quick to whip up another card using the same supplies - but this one without a coloured image.
I used the same sketch - just flipped it to make it a little different.
card details:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, white card stock mats
- patterned paper: Basic Grey "Sweet Threads"
- sentiment: Verve "Joyful Blooms"
- dies: Verve "Rounded Rectangle", "Rounded Scallop Frame", "Joyful Blooms"
- layout: Mojo Monday 322
- adhesive gems and crinkle ribbon from my stash
As always, thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
Very pretty. I love the layered flower and pretty colors. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.
Another Beauty Sheena! Hope you had a great Holiday and thanks for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday!
Post a Comment