I did it - here's my feminine version of the Week 1 Viva La Verve sketch for January 2013! I actually made this card at the same time as I made the masculine one for my Dad - thus the short time-frame between the first post and this one!
This one was given to a co-worker for her birthday on December 31st. She wasn't in the office today but it is sitting on her desk for when she returns in the new year.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline - Fiddlesticks
- stamps: Verve "Doodled Occasions" (Copic RV00, RV34 for a pop of colour on the cake and cakestand)
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
- half-back pearls from my stash
As this is my last card post for 2012, I want to thank those of you who have continued to pop in for a visit throughout the past twelve months. I hope to see you again in the new year!