Back with another of the cards I was able to put together on Sunday during my "crafty time".
I affectionately refer to this time of year - from about Canadian Thanksgiving (in October) right through my birthday at the end of March - as the "season of eatin'" so it's probably no surprise that I have THIS particular stamp from Stamping Bella in my collection. Perfect for me to play along with the 1st Bellatastic Tuesday Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers.
mmmm.....cupcake!!! And aren't those papers a perfect match?
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- stamped image: Stamping Bella "Cupcake with Holly on Top", coloured with Copic Markers
- patterned papers: Close To My Heart "Mistletoe"
- sentiment: Verve "Holiday Greetings"
- layout: Stella Says Sketch #125
additional challenges for this card:
- One Crazy Stamper: December Holiday Challenge
- Frosted Designs: on the 2nd day of Christmas: 2 stamps (my image from Stamping Bella and my sentiment from Verve)
Thanks for stopping by!