back with the Christmas card I made for my dearly beloved this year.
If I had been a more clever girl, I would have trimmed her hair down so that it was about the length of my own hair. Oops. Oh well. Mind you, I do believe there WAS a request that I go out and find myself a little outfit like this.... grin.
card details:
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: Teresa Collins "Christmas Cottage". Did you notice the bling I added to the centres of the snowflakes? Yep - itty bitty gems from CTMH from my stash.
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "A Cheeky Xmas", coloured with Copic Markers
- heart and sentiment: Verve "With Love"
Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Beautiful card - I'm sure Doug loves it even if her hair was a bit longer than yours ;).
Post a Comment