It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my creation for this week's Sister Act Card Challenge!
As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor!
Oh and I did mention WHO this week's sponsor is? Why it is none other than Digital Delights by Louby Loo!
If you have never checked out the cute digis available in the store, then you should definitely pop over for a peek. There is even a freebie section so you can try out a digi or two before you pop a few into your shopping card! Psst - and can I let you in on a little secret? Most of the digis are also available pre-coloured - so if you are pressed for time (and who isn't at this time of year) you can buy your images all ready to be popped onto a card!
So - are you ready to see what I found in the store and could not resist?
Say Hi! to Shelf Sitter Bertie and Shelf Sitter Marcie! Aren't they the cutest? You can get each image separately or as a set, coloured or uncoloured - even the shelf. Just go to the store and type "shelf" into the search window and you will see the full list of images here. I elected to get all of my images uncoloured so I could colour them in myself to match my papers.
So - before I go, don't forget - be sure to link up your card creations this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge - and remember "Anything Goes!". I can't wait to see your creations!
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, red card stock mats.
- patterned paper: Echo Park "Very Merry Christmas"
- digital images: Digital Delights by Louby Loo, coloured with Copic Markers
- Shelf Sitter Marcie (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, G28, R20, R22, R24, R29, C1), Clear Star Sakura Gelly Roll
- Shelf Sitter Bertie (E000, E00, E01, E93, C1, E50, E51, E53, E33, G21, G24, R29, Y28)
- Shelf (Y19, Y28, Y26, R22, R24, R29, E55, E57, E59, G21, G24), Clear Star Sakura Gelly Roll
- sentiments: Verve "O Christmas Tree"
- adhesive gems (a lot of them) from my stash
challenges for this card:
- Through the Craft Room Door Dec 3-9: Anything Goes
- Christmas Card Challenges #1: No stamping (but really, any Christmas Card will do)
- Papertake Weekkly: Anything Goes
- Sentimental Sundays #183: Traditional Christmas Colours
- One Crazy Stamper December Challenge: Winter/Holiday
- Delightful Challenges: You're a gem
As always, thanks for stopping by!