The Stamps I Use

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The cards that went into the box - the side folds

Okay, I apologize in advance for this and the following post but, what do you do when you have 12 cards to post? One big post? 12 Separate posts? So, I'm breaking this up into three posts.

Turns out 12 cards plus their envelopes DO NOT fit into the card box from my earlier post. At least, not when you pop all the panels up on dimensionals! So, my dearly beloved's sister-in-law will be receiving only 8 of the cards I made.

This post has the four side fold cards. As you can see, the cards all use the same basic premise (from the March 2009 Sheetload of Cards issue actually).






Details:
Papers from CTMH "That's Amore" Level 2 paper pack

2 coordinating pieces of DP: 4 x 5.5 cut on the diagonal
Sentiment panel: 2nd Largest Labels 4 Nestabilities Die
Inks: Blush, Chocolate
Embellishments: ribbons, brads, gems, flowers from my stash

Sentiments and Images: are all CTMH. I think I counted 29 acrylic blocks in use on my craft table. The stamps are still there and I'll try to update this post with the actual stamp sets used when I put them all away.

update: these are the stamp sets that were used:
Be Yourself (D1349), Treasure Life (D1306), Moments (D1210), From Me To You (D1247), Just Because (D1327), Friendship Word Puzzle (D1258), Best Wishes (C1318)

No comments: