The Stamps I Use

Friday, July 17, 2009

Christmas in July

Okay so I am REALLY late in finishing these cards. I started them for my APRIL Christmas Card Challenge over on SplitCoastStampers and I am just finishing them now.




This is a group shot of all ten of the cards. I used the sketch from the December 2008 issue of Sheetload of Cards .

The papers are all from the Aspen Paper Pack from Close To My Heart.
The stamped snowflakes are from the following CTMH stamp sets:
  • d1244 Snow Friends
  • d1171 New Fallen Snow
  • d1317 Feathery Flakes
The sentiment is from Verve Stamps Poinsettia Christmas

The inks are Twilight and Outdoor Denim from CTMH.

Hope you enjoy this little taste of Christmas in July.

The next two posts will be individual shots of each of the then cards. Or you navigate to them here and here .

1 comment:

sukes7 said...

wow you have been so busy, what a fabulous collection of cards, great to have you join us at Whimsy Stamps luv sue