The Stamps I Use

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to my niece

One of my nieces has a birthday on July 18th - she will be 10 years old. This is her card, using Mismatch Ketto.



I used the Sweet Stop Sketch Saturday Sketch SSS12 .

Mismatch Ketto's outfit was paper-pieced and her crown was given a few jewels to bling it up. Her hair was coloured with prismacolor pencils and her face was distress ink. For the sentiment I rock and rolled with two different colours (picked up from the papers). I also managed to dig out my sewing machine to do a little stitching on this one.

Here are the details for this card:

card dimensions: 6 x 6 inches

card base: 6 x 12 inches white cardstock

card stock: pale purple 5 7/8 x 5 7/8 inches, 1 1/2 x 5 inches, 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches
white (image panel) 3 x 3 inches

patterned paper: lilac 5 5/8 x 5 5/8 inches, 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches
dots 1 1/4 x 4 3/4 inches

inks: CTMH black, garden green, amethyst
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tattered Rose

prismacolor pencils: 941

stamps: Stamping Bella Mismatch Ketto, Stamps and Smiles Happy Birthday sentiment

embellishments: gems, stitching

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Very pretty, love the crown!

Jenn said...

Gorgeous card!! Love all the stitching!