The Stamps I Use

Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Doodlefactory Release!

Gak! I just popped onto the laptop while dinner is simmering away (mmmm....beef curry - I do make a MEAN beef curry by the way) and saw a post over on the Starving Artistamps blog about the latest Doodlefactory Release!

I LOVE IT !!!! Here's a peek......



Oh they are too cute! Love the Dinosaurs.....Love the trees...there goes my resolve not to be buying new stamps when I have uninked ones sitting in my craft room!

So, go check out the post! You could win some candy - in the form of the new stamp sets!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend -- must go check on my curry!
.s.

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

Argh, Here I thought I would surf and go pack, but then I saw this post, and I find myself in the same boat as you. Promising not to buy anything else, but these are so tempting! Talk with you when I get back.

T