The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More of our WCMD Christmas Cards

Hi there....so are you sick of leftover turkey yet? Well, I had my favourite part of the turkey - the turkey sandwich - today ..... yummm. You know what else is really tasty? Homemade cranberry sauce with sweetened plain yogurt. mmmmmm. Well, I find it tasty.

Today I thought I should show you four more of the cards we made at Jenn's workshop.


Don't you just love those stripes and that pretty, decorated clear button? What a way to dress up a button - with a matching DP!



Aren't the paper pieced trees on the above card just perfect mixed in with the stamped trees?

And I love this star on the card shown below:


And on this one I love the combination of the stamped ornament and the popped up ornament.


Kudos to Jenn for the designs she came up with for us for this workshop. I must say that I am NEVER disappointed with the projects she comes up with for me and my friends.

If you like what you see here, don't forget that you can purchase all the CTMH products we used on these cards via her site right here !

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

Lovely card, I like the top one the best. The button is fabulous, makes me want to use the idea to make a peppermint candy embellishment. You must have people knocking on your door wanting you to add them to your Christmas card list!