The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Projects from WCMD

Hi folks,

Hope my fellow Canadians had a fabulous Thanksgiving Day weekend. I spent lots of time cleaning up the gardening, visiting my dearly beloved's family, vegging and a LITTLE time paper-crafting. Today's creations are not from this past weekend but from the PREVIOUS weekend.

As you may or may not know, we had quite the gathering at my house on WCMD - eight of us making Christmas cards designed by the fabulous Jenn .

This is the adorable box we decorated to hold the completed set of cards:



Isn't it just ADORABLE with gigantic capital letters? You might wonder why I say Jenn is fabulous. Simple enough - you see those felt embellies on the stocking? Yup THOSE - they totally MAKE the stocking. Well Jenn the Fabulous actually made all of them - for ALL of us (and the three others that couldn't make it that day) - hand cut and stitched. The girl is amazing!

And here are some of the cards:







Don't you just love the colours on these cards? The papers are all from the Jingle Paper Pack from CTMH. I have it on good authority that Jenn is hosting another workshop at her house on Nov 14 for anyone who might be interested - I do believe that in addition to cards, that the workshop will also involve some scrapbooking layouts.

Sadly, I won't be able to attend. I'll be visiting my family in Newfoundland.

Anyways, that's all for today. I may be back tomorrow with another post with four more of the card we made. But now, I have to get back to making snowflakes.....

No comments: