The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jacob the Cupid for CPS150

Hi there,

well, tonight I felt like getting crafty so I looked through the various challenges for this week and grabbed a Jacob the Cupid image that I had coloured up and set to making this card with the supplies from my January PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo




Challenges that I am checking off my to-do list for this card:
- CPS150 from Card Positioning Systems
- Challenge #13 - from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps to use Red, Pink, Chocolate and Hearts on your card. I would have used my new Kraftin Kimmie Stamps except they are still waiting to be put onto EZ mount before I can actually ink them up! Soon I hope! Now, this card doesn't qualify for the blog candy since I didn't use one of my new stamps. But the colour challenge was definitely a good one. I think I'll put a rush on getting my stamps mounted so I can do another card!

4 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Ok, this is Fantabulous! Love your sparkly wings, and you rocked the CPS sketch this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Sparkle said...

This is adorable!

Stephanie said...

You could be lazy like me & just stick the bare rubber on the block with some cheap photo mount squares - it gets the job done! =) Great card, Sheena!

dstandard said...

What an adorable image! Cute