The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jacob the Cupid for CPS150

Hi there,

well, tonight I felt like getting crafty so I looked through the various challenges for this week and grabbed a Jacob the Cupid image that I had coloured up and set to making this card with the supplies from my January PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo




Challenges that I am checking off my to-do list for this card:
- CPS150 from Card Positioning Systems
- Challenge #13 - from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps to use Red, Pink, Chocolate and Hearts on your card. I would have used my new Kraftin Kimmie Stamps except they are still waiting to be put onto EZ mount before I can actually ink them up! Soon I hope! Now, this card doesn't qualify for the blog candy since I didn't use one of my new stamps. But the colour challenge was definitely a good one. I think I'll put a rush on getting my stamps mounted so I can do another card!

4 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Ok, this is Fantabulous! Love your sparkly wings, and you rocked the CPS sketch this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Sparkplug17 said...

This is adorable!

Stephanie J said...

You could be lazy like me & just stick the bare rubber on the block with some cheap photo mount squares - it gets the job done! =) Great card, Sheena!

dstandard said...

What an adorable image! Cute