The Stamps I Use

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pixie Cottage New Release!

Hi again,

have you seen the new stamps coming from the Pixie Cottage? They are just too adorable - I love the little fairy with the petal skirt - reminds me of my niece!

I do believe I actually picked up a couple Pixie Cottage stamps recently. At least I think I did - isn't that sad....I have so many new stamps sitting in my craft room that I have not yet played with that I don't even know what I have purchased any more! My crafting pal Tanya quite often uses Pixie Cottage stamps on her cards and they are amazing! I think she should be on their DT as her style fits so nicely with the images. If you flip through her blog you will be sure to see some delightful cards.

Oh, and the other exciting news at the Pixie Cottage is that a new SMALLER set of Hannah images is being released for those of us who make a lot of A2 cards since the originals are better suited to larger cards. Good news!

No comments: