The Stamps I Use

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Club Anya - Mystery Monday Case featuring Oliver

Hi folks,

Well, I decided tonight to make a card out of one of the extra Oliver images from The Greeting Farm that I had lying around on my craft table (before I spill something on IT as well - see two posts back if you are wondering).



For the layout, I went with this week's Mystery Monday Case Challenge from Club Anya. Now the card from Peggy McCurry that is to be cased has a pretty ribbon and bow but, since this card is masculine in nature, I decided to switch out the ribbon and bow for an extra piece of patterned paper and a couple of layered buttons tied together with floss. Much better for a boy that a fou-fou bow.

Details:

- patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride (from one of the PaperCard Kits from PaperWorksCo earlier this year, as are the buttons)
- card stock: CTMH Colonial White and Prism Prismatics
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Lagoon
- Copic Markers: E000, E00, E01, E02, W1, W3, W5, W7, BG11, BG13, YR23, YR16, B91, B93, B95, B97, E17, E19, E27, E97, C3, C5, C7, Y18, Colorless Blender
- Spellbinders Petite Circles

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day. I'm settling in to watch "Valentine's Day" on the movie network. Not with my sweetie (he's out playing poker) and not with the kittehs (they appear to be ignoring me at the moment).

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Delightful card- your coloring is wonderful and love the DSP! TFS

Kim Y. said...

This is so adorable!

TaraG said...

Such a sweet card! I love the paper and the layout! Oliver is sooooo cute and you coloured him brilliantly! Love this card!
Hugs,t

Tanya R said...

This is so super. Love this image, and what a fantastic job on the hair!

Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

This Joyride paper is PERFECT for Oliver!! Loved how this turned out!!! I agree that it probably looks better without the ribbon!