Well, I decided tonight to make a card out of one of the extra Oliver images from The Greeting Farm that I had lying around on my craft table (before I spill something on IT as well - see two posts back if you are wondering).
For the layout, I went with this week's Mystery Monday Case Challenge from Club Anya. Now the card from Peggy McCurry that is to be cased has a pretty ribbon and bow but, since this card is masculine in nature, I decided to switch out the ribbon and bow for an extra piece of patterned paper and a couple of layered buttons tied together with floss. Much better for a boy that a fou-fou bow.
- patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride (from one of the PaperCard Kits from PaperWorksCo earlier this year, as are the buttons)
- card stock: CTMH Colonial White and Prism Prismatics
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Lagoon
- Copic Markers: E000, E00, E01, E02, W1, W3, W5, W7, BG11, BG13, YR23, YR16, B91, B93, B95, B97, E17, E19, E27, E97, C3, C5, C7, Y18, Colorless Blender
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day. I'm settling in to watch "Valentine's Day" on the movie network. Not with my sweetie (he's out playing poker) and not with the kittehs (they appear to be ignoring me at the moment).