The Stamps I Use

Friday, January 7, 2011

SFYTT for January 2011

Hi folks,

back today with the last of the cards I made on Monday. I finally had a chance to ink up Sweet Anya (I won her from TGF for my Toby Snowglobe creation a few weeks back).





So have you noticed a trend with my last four posts? Yep, multiples! I am going to try really hard this year to make multiples of my cards. Not exact duplicates, but I'll try to switch up either the image or the papers or maybe rotate the layout. I tried last year but was kind of haphazard about it. With the TGFcards, my sister may finally get the set I have been promising her for the last two years!

details:
  • stamped image: Sweet Anya from The Greeting Farm coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, RV02, RV04, Y11, BG45, BG49. The dark brown hair is E57, E47 and E49. The light brown hair is E34, E57 and E47.)
  • stamped sentiments: Verve Birthday Bash
  • papers: Echo Park's A Walk in the Park from one of the PaperCard Kits from PaperWorksCo.
  • Spellbinders: Classic Rectangles, Petite Circles (Small and Large)
  • cards measure 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  • layout: January SFYTT from ihearttostamp.com

Hope you all have a lovely crafty day!

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Both are adorable, Sheena! Great job with the January SFYTT! Thanks for playing!