I pulled out some of my Pink Cat Studio rubber stamps on Saturday, inked them up and had a little fun colouring some images for Easter cards and for a few other cards for my stash. Here is one of the cards I wound up making for Easter.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- stamped image: Lily LadyBug from Pink Cat Studio coloured with Copic Markers (C5, C7, C9, R24, R27, R29, R00.R01, E000, E00, E01, E93, E34, E57, E47)
- sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebrations
- patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket Togetherness, edges inked with Memento Rich Cocoa
- Kraft cardstock for base and image mat
- Spellbinders: Small and Large Labels
- Layout: March 2011 Sketch For You To Try