The Stamps I Use

Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Sketch For You To Try

Hi folks,

I pulled out some of my Pink Cat Studio rubber stamps on Saturday, inked them up and had a little fun colouring some images for Easter cards and for a few other cards for my stash. Here is one of the cards I wound up making for Easter.



card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: Lily LadyBug from Pink Cat Studio coloured with Copic Markers (C5, C7, C9, R24, R27, R29, R00.R01, E000, E00, E01, E93, E34, E57, E47)
  • sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebrations
  • patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket Togetherness, edges inked with Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Kraft cardstock for base and image mat
  • Spellbinders: Small and Large Labels
  • Layout: March 2011 Sketch For You To Try 

Hope you all have a lovely day! I'm hoping to spend more time in the craft room myself.

    3 comments:

    sunghee said...

    don't remember seeing this stamp. So cute! pattern papers go soooo well with the colored image! Lovely!

    RiNNE said...

    Cute! Cute! Cute!

    Tanya R said...

    OOHH she is darling!
    Hugs
    Tanya