The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cutting it close with the August SFYTT

Ummm.....ummm....exactly how did August get away from me? As you know, I've been very light on the card-making this month - I'm sure at some point I'll explain why but....just not now.

I almost missed doing the August SFYTT and only remembered because one of the blogs I follow reminded me of it earlier today.



Anyways, here's my go at it




card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned papers: Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess
  • sentiment: Verve "Big Wish"
  • layout:  August SFYTT
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sarah Cooper said...

perrrrty... I love the color combination.
must.get.me. some.of.that.paper.
;O)

RiNNE said...

Beautiful card! Thinking of you! Hugs!

Tanya R said...

WOW. This is lovely. Those papers are fantastic.
Hugs,
Tanya