The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Have you seen the new images from the Pixie Cottage?

Hi folks,

it looks like the artists who design for the Pixie Cottage have been busy!!! You have to check out this post to see some of the delightful new rubber from Alisa and Artish...along with a few new sentiments! Let Michelle know which is YOUR fave and you can win three new stamps to add to your collection - personally, I'm rather partial to the cute bear with blankie -- and of course Buffy the Bunny. And the diner /restaurant background by ArTish is incredibly detailed.

hope you are all having a lovely day!

2 comments:

Sarah Cooper said...

I see a BUNNY! I know which one I like... your such an enabler... lol. Luv it!

Michelle said...

Thanks for posting. I have to tell you I love the picture of your kitty on his birthday. It reminds me of my cat Andrew, if there is a bag or a box left out anywhere he has his nosey self in it!