The Stamps I Use

Friday, September 16, 2011

September SFYTT

Hi folks,

I know it's a rarity these days but I actually have a new card to post! This one is for the 2nd generation D&D player in my other half's D&D group. Yes, my other half plays D&D and the SON of one the other guys he plays with has a birthday tomorrow. And yes, the son has been playing with them now for about 4 or 5 years. He's only going to be 17 but, to be honest, he is sometimes more mature that the 1st generation players!





card details:



additional challenges for this card:
Not sure when I will be back again with another card - but on Saturday I do have some crafty time booked with Tanya and Danielle so....there might be something new on the blog in the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

RiNNE said...

Super cute!! I love those little monsters! Have fun with the ladies this weekend!

Natalie Z. *Paselska* said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Creatalicious Challenges this time!

Hugs Natalie xx