The Stamps I Use

Friday, March 4, 2016

Spring is in the Air

Hi folks,

Today I'm one of the stops on the Close To My Heart Make It Crafty Blog Hop!



If you came here from Julie's Blog then you are on the right track! If you would like to check out the full list of participants, you can find it here!

This month - Spring is in the Air! No matter WHAT Mother Nature is saying outside your front door.

I don't know about you, but when I first saw the Penelope collection from CTMH, I KNEW I would be using it for fun, happy cards at this time of year.

With the launch of the Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book, CTMH changed the format of the paper packs so that every type of papercrafter could find something they liked all in one collection. Are you a traditional scrapbooker? A pocket scrapbooker? A journaler? A cardmaker?

Well, I am mostly a cardmaker. So, I decided to challenge myself to use the PML sheet included in the paper pack to make a few simple cards.






I wanted these to be post friendly so I kept the layers and embellishments to a minimum. What do you think? If you are a cardmaker and are feeling vexed about what to do with those PML cards - well, I hope that I have given you an inkling of how to put those cards to use!

Feel free to continue on with the hop at your next stop - I'm sure Lisa has something amazing in store for you!

card details:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Julie Carriere Orleans ON Canada said...

Super cute cards, thank for joining the group!

Diana Saunders said...

I just love creating cards with PML ~ so quick & easy ~
Thanks for sharing
Diana