The Stamps I Use

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Zach and Zoe Collection

Hi folks....so I finally got around to taking a photo of the cute (and practical) tin in which the Zach and Zoe Sports 1 Collection from PaperWorksCo comes.



How cute is that? And inside....



Zoe and Zach. It's like a little locker room of athletic cuteness. So, if you haven't got yours yet...you might want to snap up a set.

Oh....I don't know if I should mention it or not but last night, my google reader showed a post from Card Patterns a little earlier than it was supposed to (so the post is not live right now but should be later today). PWCO is sponsoring this week's sketch (Sketch #52) and if your submission is chosen, you win $$$ towards a purchase at PWCO - enough to buy this full set of cuteness in fact! How's that for goodness?

and....had to mention this....Michael's has 40% off their scrapbooking storage this week. Plus there is a coupon good only for saturday, Feb 20 where you get an additional 20% off your entire purchase including sale items. So....I picked up FOUR Cropper Hopper Value pack sets today. Regular price of $34.99 at Ms but I got them for way less than that....Somewhere along the  lines of $16.80 in fact. Now I get to organize my CTMH papers a little better! Yay! Thanks for the idea Jenn!

Now, back to tidying up my craft table so I can resume quilting! I get to meet little Miss Ava tomorrow! Yay! I wonder if I will be brave enough to try holding her?

No comments: