Dearly beloved measuring for placement - I wanted the shelves to be stepped and equidistant.
The little one supervising....
Okay...he's not so little....maybe a better name would be the younger one.
Getting it just right....
Nice new empty shelves - just waiting for a ton of supplies.
Newton taking a break from all the excitement.
Packet doing the same...
Fully stocked
- Top shelf: cricut cartridges and 3D projects I have been gifted or made myself
- Middle shelf: assorted embellishments (brads, buttons, etc) and reference books
- Bottom Shelf: ribbon. Just ribbon. Dearly beloved thinks I have a lot.
- One of my crafting tables, protected with two very large self-healing mats. Yes, there are TWO Cricuts in the back corner. The various and sundry organizers have my always used supplies - dew drops, foam squares, adhesives, punches, more ribbon and stuff from CTMH specifically in the wooden case, PrismaColors.....etc etc etc.....
2 comments:
Look at the level of concentration going on! So much so that the cats got tired LOL. I must get my DH to do this for me. A lucky woman you are Sheena.
Hugs
Tanya
Awesome craft room Sheena - thanks so much for sharing your pics! Loving your new shelves - I'm glad that everything is perfectly measured and equidistant!!! I wish my desk looked that neat!
Hugs, Danielle
Post a Comment