The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 23, 2010

Welcome to the PaperWorksCo April Release blog hop

Hi everyone!


If you found your way to this post from Cris's blog, then you are on right track. If you just happened upon my blog, then you might want to head back to the start of the hop with Tinla's project. Okay. All sorted out now? Good. I'm glad you found your way here today because have I got a cute card to share with you for the April Release from PaperWorksCo





See? What did I say? CUTE or what? Local illustrator,  Rachelle Anne Miller has joined PaperWorksCo!!!! okay, do your little happy dance....I know I did when I got the new release images.

Would you like to know the card recipe? Well, here are all of my ingredients:



Stamps: PaperWorksCo Rachelle Ann Miller Collection A Surprise Cheer

Paper: My Mind's Eye Be Loved

Colouring Medium: PrismaColor Pencils blended with odorless mineral spirits (946, 928, 929, 1089, 939, 1090, 1033, 922)

Accessories: Spiced Marmalade Distress Stickles, Brown Rick Rack Ribbon, handmade flower

Tools: Xyron Sticker Maker, Corner Rounder Punch, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight, Renaissance Hearts Borderabilities and Large Petite Circles (to make the twisty flower)


Sketch: SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge 276


So, that's today's card from me for the blog hop. Now....keep on hopping over to Stephanie's post to see her gorgeous creation for today's hop. And just in case you get lost along the way, here is the complete list of participants for today's PaperWorksCo hop.


And how's this for an added bonus - Peggy has given each person on the hop some blog candy to give away. Just leave a comment and next Friday, I will draw a winner from everyone who leaves a comment. Be sure I have some way to get in touch with you if you are the winner......


AND ..... double bonus - Peggy is giving away a grand prize candy consisting of the entire release to some lucky commenter chosen from everyone who comments on the blogs along the hop. We don't know which blog will be chosen so be sure to leave comments on EVERY blog in the hop!!!

ta ta.....now....back to the hop for you!

43 comments:

RiNNE said...

Sheena, what a lovely easel card! The colors are fabulous, and I just adore that handmade flower you did! HAve a great Friday!

Stephanie J said...

Look at you & your easel card - way to rock this one, Sheena! LOVE it!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!!!

Rosa-kreattiva said...

ciao...
seguo la strada giusta e scopro che siete davvero molto creative... difficile imitarvi complimenti...
vado cris a scoprire cos'ha in serbo
complimenti e saluti dall'italia

alicaz said...

really pretty! love your easel card and the handmade flower too!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous easel card! Those colors are just yummy!

paperworksco said...

cutie patottie..

i can never get sick of easel cards - look at this piece! pretty

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING OUT !

Jenny said...

Super cute easel card!! I love that flower :)

Danielle said...

Cute, cute, cute Sheena! Love the easel card and your colouring is fab! Loving that flower too!
Hugs, Danielle

BarefootTams said...

Such an adorable card!

Tracey said...

So cute, love the colors!!
Tracey

TannyP said...

Your easel is adorable! What a perfect flower - I love the papers you've used!

Tanya Rudd said...

ANother fantabulous card Sheena!
Hugs
Tanya

gayle3131 said...

e easel card, I need to try one.
Cute image, love the way you embellished it!

Jenn said...

LOVE your card! That little mouse is TOOOO cute!!

Rachel said...

Soooo cute!!
hugs,
Rachel

gayle3131 said...

You colored this image bifully, matches the papers so well, love the easel style card!!

Calie said...

What a great easel card! I always think of primary colors for birthday cards and I absolutely love the colors you used!

Ro said...

That's a very puuurty card!

Isabelle said...

beautiful card, love the colors

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Love your card Sheena! It's just beautiful. That paper rose just tops it off perfectly.

Christine Marshall said...

What a yummy birthday card! Too bad my birthday is passed by already - maybe send as an "unbirthday" card? Teehee

crafty-kristy said...

Fantastic Sheena. you did a fabulous job. Love your coloring and just the overall combo of everything.

Stampinsilvia said...

this is too too cute! I lvoe that flower!

Nic said...

The stamp is just brilliant and the papers work perfectly!

tinla said...

sheena, you are the queen of easel cards! i love this little image of the mouse popping out of the cake...you certainly did it justice on this darling card! beautiful mix of nesties and dp:):) thank you for being GD on pwco...it has been wonderful being on the team with you again....TFS!!!

Michelle said...

So pretty. This works perfect in the easel format and the colors/embellies are amazing! Love it!

Kathy said...

So cute!!! I just adore Rachelle's images and these are just as cute! Thanks so much for the peek!
:)Kathy

scalder said...

Sheena, thanks for the help and wow, I love the easel card. Your colouring is awesome!!

Natalie said...

I LOVE the colors you used! your card is fabulous...I really need to try one of those easel cards!

Pam said...

Boy, the cards and projects just keep going on getting just as cute as the last one. You girls have such talent and all right here. Great Job!!!!!

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

So cute. Love the easel card. The images are fabulous!

Crystal said...

Great Easel card, love your colouring on this image! Super exciting about Paperworks & Rachelle Anne Miller :) Can't wait to get some!

Melissa said...

I LOVE the colors you used and the easel card is one of my faves. :) Fabulous!

Melina said...

This is beautiful! I love easel cards :D

Alyssa S said...

What an adorable little easel card! Fabulous coloring!!

~Paola~ said...

what an absolutly DELIGHTFUL easel card!! very detailed and beautifully executed...love the sweet image and the sentiment a well! :o)

Paola
(SCS= Sama)

Jodi said...

What an adorable easel card ~ love the papers you used!

Lisa T said...

Wow, great job on the card! I think easel cards look so cool but I'm afraid to try one. (They look hard to make.) I love the new RAM stamps!

Marie B. said...

I too love the colors you used for this card, they go well with the image and how you colored it! :)

HazelQ said...

Beautiful card! I love the flowers, looks really nice and the colors are fabulous. Thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs
Hazel

gocanucksgo said...

Awww, fantastic card. I love the colours. Great work =)

Sheng said...

hehehe...love it.