So this is my attempt at this sketch challenge posted on 2 Sketches For you at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/2009/01/kazans-sketch-17.html
I picked up some super funky, totally psychedelic flowery paper this weekend and thought it might look cool for a card made with this sketch. Well.....this is what I came up with. Electic Blue Funkalicious Flowers. Papers and punch letters are from an ATD Wildflowers Paper Stack. Chipboard flowers are K&Company.
Loved the 2nd sketch on the site today as well but, it's getting close to packing it in time so maybe I can get to it tomorrow night!
8 comments:
So cute. I love the blue and green color scheme.
Very pretty.
oh this is lovely and no sunglasses needed *lol* Super fun and bright. Love it!
Hugs
Kazan
These are so pretty! I love the colors!
Great card!
Adorable card!! Great take on Kazan's 2s4y sketch this week!!
lovely card, great colours
AllisonX
Very pretty! Great job with the sketch!
~Lea
Wonderful card... love the colors.. HUGS..SK :)
Post a Comment