Geisha Anya adorns a little gift bag I cut out with my Cricut Expression. Even the panels were cut with my Cricut. I played around with the Cricut Design Studio software to manipulate the images to just the size I wanted and presto....there you have it. A cute little gift bag. If anyone would like to have the cut file, drop me a line and I will find a way to share it with you!
The papers are all CTMH (don't you think they look GREAT with Geisha Anya?) as are the inks. Geisha Anya's hair is a separate layer, inked with Versamark and heat embossed with black embossing powder. A little white gel pen was used to redraw her hair-lines. Her face was coloured with watercolour pencils. The kanji symbol and english phrase I thought went just perfectly with Geisha Anya.
The brads serve a structural as well as decorative purpose. I don't trust just adhesive tape runner to keep my bags together so I decided to toss on a few strategically placed brads for extra security.
Recipe: Cricut Cartridges: Accent Essentials (Panels) and Tags, Bags, Boxes and More (Bag)
Paper and Ink: Close To My Heart Unforgettable Paper Pack and Co-ordinating Inks
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Digital Geisha Anya, CTMH Wisdom Stamp Set
Embellishments: White Brads
18 comments:
Ooooh what a pretty gift bag!!!! I like it!
What a great idea!!! I adore this bag that you created and I know that your coworker is going to love it too! The layout is perfect and your coloring is stunning!! I have to agree about the adhesive runners though! don't trust them either1
Smiles,
janna
Beautiful! I'm going to start adding Anyas and Ian to all my gift bags now!!
It's a beautiful gift bag. I'm sure your co-worker will LOVE it!
Hugs
Lynda =)
Beautiful bag! What a treat!
You're right - that paper does match perfectly! Great bag!
Oh, this Anya is gorgeous and it's perfect with that paper! Love the gift bag - sure to be a big hit!!
Hugs, Danielle
Kanata this is so pretty! Very classy, I love Geisha Anya, she has such a serene spirit about her. What a lovely gift bag, I am a huge fan of altered items. :D
SUch an adorable bag! I'm sure your coworker will love it and I'm SO glad you got to participate in tonight's event! Hope you had a great time!
Great idea and a wonderful way to gift something
This is so pretty, love your bag! And yes, the paper is perfect with her. Love your Easter Anya card too! :)
Great coloring!! I love your "departure"! :)
Very pretty! Wonderful idea :)
TFS!!!
Very pretty bag!! I haven't used my Geisha Anya in forever!! This is awesome!!
Ohhhh, so pretty, what a wonderful gift bag!
What a pretty gift bag :)
Gorgeous gift bag!!! I think your bag is going to get alot of attention when it is given to that special person.
What a great idea and an adorable bag. IF you share the cut file I would love to get it.
Thanks
Cindy
chardin77@gmail.com
Post a Comment