The Stamps I Use

Monday, November 30, 2009

Masculine birthday - Card Patterns 43

I know, peeps, wonderfully creative blog post title, huh? Well, the idiots at work are sucking away all my energy so I can't even think of something creative to title my post.


Anyways, enough ranting about real work, here is some play. I made these two cards for two male birthdays this week using Card Patterns Sketch 43 .



I flipped the sketch but otherwise stayed fairly true to concept.




I may just use this same sketch for ANOTHER male birthday this week. I like it. Nice clean lines. And isn't the paper from the CTMH Sweet Home paper pack pretty?...but in a manly way.


Card Details:

finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
papers: CTMH Sweet Home
ink: CTMH Garnet, Indian Corn Blue
embellishments: dew drops, brad
stamp: Celebrate the Everyday

4 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is a great masculine card!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Wonderful, love the design paper, and the layout!
Hugs,
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Love the dp. Great masculine card.

whoistracy said...

You are on a roll with this sketch! Love all the blue you're using- I don't reach for that color enough.