That and one of my favourite card pads - Basic Grey Bittersweet. This is another card for another Aunt of mine. This card - I like. Pinks, Browns, white....it is like Neopolitan ice cream on a card......yumm.
card details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
stamps: CTMH Celebrate the Everyday
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, CTMH Tulip
Papers: Basic Grey Bittersweet, Prism Prismatics Card Stock
Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities Small and Large Circles
Embellishments: Ribbon, Dew Drops
note: this is a scheduled post - if blogger cooperates!
6 comments:
I just love the design paper and this is just the best card. I love the way you put the corner piece up in the right corner, it brings your eye to the present. FAB!
Hugs,
Tanya
Cool card! Sweet little present stamp! :) Kathy
I love that cute little present...so darling! Great job with the sketch!
♥Lea
love, love, LOVE this!
Great choices!! Your colors and papers are perfect together!
Go ahead & CASE away =)
very very nice! That red is so luxurious :)
Post a Comment